Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sold by Shaun & Kristy Hudson-Smith & Adam Tide
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Dual Income cash flow property - 3 bed house & 1 bed granny flat - Massive approx. $730pw rental return - over 5%!!
Rare opportunity to secure your future retirement with a dual cash flow property now available in the Erina Fair Shopping precinct locality; a short level walk to McDonald's across the road, bus stop at the end of the street, and property prices in this location on the rise with its new found popularity and convenient location near transport, shops, schools & a short 5 min drive to Terrigal beach.
Main brick residence has three bedrooms & one bathroom
- Combined lounge, dining and kitchen area
- natural gas heating and split system air conditioner
- Well sized backyard for the kids to play and run around
- Undercover patio area for entertaining family and friends
- AV Jennings built in 1992 with single carport
- Currently tenanted at $430pw with potential to go higher
One bedroom cabin at rear of property
- Council approved in 2010
- Natural gas to hot water & kitchen cook-top
- split system air conditioning
- Separate courtyard garden and shed
- Possible rent return up to $300pw.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Ray White Terrigal does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept and responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
556m² / 0.14 acres
1 carport space and 1 off street park