Inspect Saturday 2 - 2.45pm
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Private sun drenched sanctuary with water & district vistas
- Flexible open plan interiors with cathedral ceilings, Tassie Oak floors & 180 degree vistas
- Full width entertaining deck offers both water & lush valley views with complete privacy
- Lower ground floor with own S/C bedroom & ensuite opening onto covered entertaining & living area; ideal for in-laws, home office or teens
- Bright, contemporary gas kitchen features SMEG S/S appliances, B/I pantry opening onto covered deck overlooking national park.
- 2 huge bedrooms upstairs sharing luxurious spa bathroom with Grohl fittings
- Architecturally designed with quality fit-out & features evident throughout
- Passive solar design utilises aspect for cooling air flow in summer and the winter sun's warmth
- Brisbane Water National Park forms your rear boundary and ensures unique privacy & relaxed ambiance
- Only 500 metres from Waterfront reserves, the new Koolewong Marina & Railway station
- Minutes to local schools, Woy Woy S/C, cafes and Brisbane Waters
- Contemporary living at its best
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Ray White Terrigal does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept and responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
695.6m² / 0.17 acres
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.