Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Elegant North facing home
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Feel like the King of Sandringham; arriving home and sinking into your favourite lounge, your senses will be delighted by the surrounding warmth and elegance this home exudes. Peer out through the large picture framed windows, looking out across the neighbourhood with established trees and hills off into the distance.
You will find the appeal of this home is both the layout and size it offers and the beautiful finishes throughout. Enter through the large formal entry way with a home office or bedroom off to one side and the large double garage to the other with potential access to more under-house space if there is a need to expand.
A sitting room area to play chess alongside the formal dining and living room with huge windows capturing the northern aspect at the front of the home, along with an over-sized master bedroom that you will enjoy your Sunday mornings and find it hard to get out of bed.
The entertaining aspect of the home is effortless with a large modern kitchen with Miele appliances and family room leading out to a spectacular covered timber outdoor terrace, which overlooks the backyard pool; you will feel enchanted by the sound of the water slowly cascading down the rockery into the pool.
- Established position at the head of a secluded cul-de-sac
- North facing home with superb outlook & elevated pool
- Take an afternoon bush-walk or enjoy the feel of nature with a reserve at the rear
- A home of distinction offering a spacious layout for any size buyer
- Five generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes & three full bathrooms
- Kitchen with ample bench & cupboard space, Miele Dishwasher, Stove & Oven
- Reverse cycle ducted air con throughout and ducted vacuum system
- Beautiful blackbutt timber floorboards throughout
- Separate small library / sitting area; built-in wine fridge area; four rain water tanks
- Easy access to transport; schools; Erina Fair shopping & Terrigal beach.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Ray White Terrigal does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept and responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and inquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
572m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.