Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Stunning family home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This beautifully presented, family home offers modern, functional, open plan living.
Located at the end of a quiet cul de sac, within walking distance to public transport, nearby amenities, Mingara Recreational & Sporting Club & St John Fisher Catholic school; the house is very close to shops & only a 10-15 min drive to the Sydney/Newcastle M1 Motorway.
The home has Ducted Air Conditioning throughout with timber flooring downstairs and carpeted living rooms and to the bedrooms also.
The spacious layout with ground floor living & office / study includes an elegant, galley style kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops, large drawers, pantry, gas cook top & adjoining family room.
Upstairs, there is another Living room / Rumpus & 4 bedrooms. The Master bedroom has a Walk In Robe & modern Ensuite.
The other three bedrooms have Built In Robes & all bedrooms have ceiling fans. The family bathroom has a bath, separate shower & double vanity.
There is easy access to the outdoor gardens & a fully fenced backyard, with a covered tiled terrace for peaceful afternoon bbqs & entertaining.
There is a termite prevention system surrounding the property & a 5,000L water tank for gardens& the downstairs powder room & third toilet.
The oversized 3 car garage provides internal access & offers that extra room, excellent for a boat, trailer or extra storage.
- A lovely feel and ambient setting
- Stylish, & high quality finishes; builders own home
- Timber floors & carpet
- Grand entry foyer adjoining 5th bedroom / home office
- Master bedroom has walk in robe & 3 other bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious downstairs living areas & an upstairs rumpus
- Large internal laundry with cupboards & laundry chute
- Downstairs powder room (third toilet)
- Oversized 3 car garage, with internal access & excellent for a boat, trailer or extra storage
- Conveniently located with schools, beaches, shops & transport nearby
- Occupation certificate completed March 2012
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Ray White Terrigal does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept and responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
595m² / 0.15 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.