110 Acres Of Prime Land
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Surrender yourself to the beauty and serenity of this gorgeous 110 acres of beautiful and fertile rich land. Sustainable grounds and minimal bush land, this property has to offer approx. 85% usable land with the bush following the creek line. The property is family owned since 1985 first time offered in 30 years, a blank canvas to create your dream hobby farm, business or a move for a green change.
If you're a horse lover, this is your opportunity to provide a perfect environment for the rearing and spelling of your horses. The generously sized land allows you to create first class paddocks and pastures for your horses to rest, recuperate and develop to their maximum potential.
Are you looking for business opportunities?
How about creating your very own nursery of trees and other various plants for nursery distribution or even create your own farm taking advantage of the fertile soil.
Holding approx. the third largest water allocation in Mangrove Mountain, there is always plenty of water to irrigate the farm. The property is also set up for bulk spring water sales (STCA) with 2x 45,000 litre water tanks and a 22meg aquifer.
With just over an hour's drive to Sydney City via the Pacific highway and 30 mins to the divine Central Coast Beaches, this prime piece of rural real estate offers unending opportunities for a new home and lifestyle.
- approx. 3rd largest water allocation in Mangrove Mountain (aquifer & creek)
- Set up for bulk spring water sale - subject to current licensing requirements & STCA
- Bore water - 2 x 45,000 litre water tanks - 22meg aquifer
- Plenty of water to irrigate farm - 126meg creek licence
- Fertile land with owners having not used pesticides or sprays
- Possibility of being certified as an organic farm (subject to requisite certification process).
- Good agricultural land for nursery & distribution, nearby citrus, avocado, vegetable farms
- Possible piggery; poultry farm; horse agisment and spelling
- Possible sub-division of land (stca); house can be rented out for extra income
- Boundary markings on photos are approx. & all possible uses are STCA
45 ha / 111 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.