Great Family Home in Terrigal - Open Saturday
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Looking for a generous sized home with ample indoor and outdoor entertaining areas? A great location, nestled towards the end of a cul-de-sac with a Northerly aspect across the outdoor deck and backyard.
A large and open formal lounge and dining space, going through to the recently renovated kitchen and family room, flowing out to the large entertaining deck which is half covered for evenings and the other half open to the sunshine. A lovely leafy outlook, combines with a commanding view across the back yard with pool.
Downstairs has internal access from a big double garage and third bathroom along with a huge rumpus and covered outdoor area, perfect for kids or teenagers alike.
- access to Kincumber mountain reserve walking & riding trails
- Short drive to Terrigal Beach; Erina Fair; bus stops & schools
- Separate living areas upstairs and rumpus downstairs
- Lovely kitchen with modern appliances
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs, ceiling fans
- Four bedrooms, with an en suite in the master bedroom
- Lovely leafy street in a quiet neighborhood
- Double garage with internal access & 3rd bathroom
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Ray White Terrigal does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept and responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.