Sold by Shaun & Kristy Hudson-Smith
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Convenience in layout and location. This stately home on a largely level block, offers easy level access from the street and only a short drive to Terrigal beach or Erina Fair. With a bus stop only steps away and a lovely tree lined neighbourhood, the property offers you an ambient setting in an elevated sun drenched position.
An immaculately presented family home with formal lounge and dining rooms; a family room off the kitchen that leads outdoors to the spacious covered entertaining area which is enclosed for year round use.; a big games room along with a study complete the downstairs living domains. Upstairs has four large bedrooms all with built-ins and an oversized master bedroom with WIR and ensuite.
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs & split system down
- An abundance of indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
- Huge master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three additional generous sized bedrooms all featuring built-in robes
- Internal access from DLUG into home study & 3rd toilet & shower downstairs
- Backyard fenced with plenty of room for a pool
- Undercover entertaining area is enclosed to be utilised all year
- Water tank with auto rewind reel; Solar panels; Ducted vacuum access; Sea glimpses
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Ray White Terrigal does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept and responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.