Ray White Terrigal
AUCTION Saturday 20th
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Beachside Acreage Living At Its Best
Here's your chance to secure a large stylish light and spacious single level home on a private acreage that's bathed in year-round sunshine. Yes, they do exist. Offering an idyllic sanctuary lifestyle just five minutes drive from Wamberal Beach - this is a home that just keeps on giving.
With six bedrooms, three bathrooms and a four car garage there's no need to plan an extension all the hard work has been done for you. From the grey iron bark timber gracing the floors throughout the kitchen, dining and main living areas to the beautiful imported Calcutta Italian marble featured on the kitchen's island. The open plan dining and living area's all offer sweeping views out over the resort style pool area and across the acres of easy care lawns.
While the automatic front gate is both stylish and functional it's also a symbol of the luxury that waits inside. The parents retreat (or master bedroom) is complete with its own lounge area, huge walk-in-robe and opulent ensuite that caters for your every whim.
But no luxury estate is complete without a self contained one bedroom flat (with its own courtyard, separate entry, lounge, walk-in-robe and two-way bathroom) for international guests or family stays.
This renovated home is perfectly positioned on 2.5 north facing cleared acres and is a stunning example of beachside acreage living at its best.
- Large bedrooms, three with built ins, three with walk ins.
- Formal lounge / theatre room with surround sound
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Zip-tap in kitchen with instant hot/cold & soda water
- Renovated laundry and main bathroom
- Town water and three phase power
- Solar powered electricity and pool (heats up to 30 degrees)
- Fully fenced cleared lawns for animal and sports lovers alike
- Chicken coop and animal stable
- Conveniently located, five minutes to Wamberal and Foresters Beach
- Short walk to popular Wamberal Primary School and minutes drive to private schools (including CC Grammar)
- Ten minutes to cafs and restaurants of Terrigal Beach
- Fifteen minutes to Erina Fair, M1, Westfield Tuggerah and the super centres
- One hour to Sydney
For potential buyers an independent building and pest inspection is available http://www.easypathinspections.com.au/
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1.0117 ha / 2.5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.