Ray White Terrigal
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
It's all about lifestyle and privacy at 7 Longview Close, Wamberal. This stunning five bedroom three bathroom property has it all. Located in one of Wamberal's most tightly held streets, this impressive residence is perfectly positioned to enjoy all seasons and would suit both families and executives alike.
Enjoying year-round sunshine and surrounded by Wambina Nature Reserve this high set home is sprawled over almost 1.5 acres of land featuring a large tennis court (with new flood lights), sparkling swimming pool (and spa) and triple garage (with twin automatic doors).
Flanked by sandstone feature walls the impressive entryway draws visitors onto one of two entertainers timber decks. The north and east facing covered outdoor living areas overlooking the pool also feature remote controlled extra awning coverage for those hot summer afternoons.
Internally the stylish and functional gourmet eat-in-kitchen assures the homes warmth while the two internal living areas caters for all ages. The large master bedroom has private ensuite & walk in wardrobe while the larger 5th bedroom (or office) has its own ensuite & private balcony and own entry.
- Studio or 5th bedroom offering separate in-law accommodation or spacious home office with separate entry.
- Skylights throughout (including garage)
- Security System
- Full sized laundry with ample storage
- Air conditioning
- Broadband Internet Available
- Centrally located to Wamberal Primary school, Central Coast Grammar and others
- 5 Minutes drive to both Forresters & Wamberal Beaches
- 8 Minutes from cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping in Terrigal
- 1 hour 20 min to Sydney
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
5,564m² / 1.37 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.